Zion Yoga & Hiking Retreat
Sept. 17-21 2020 (5 days, 4 nights)
Join me for this retreat located 3 minutes from the Zion National Park entrance. Includes yoga, meditation, hiking, journaling, all meals, connection, and an adventure that is perfectly prepared for you!
Our space is a newly renovated, old art studio that is located in Springdale, Utah, right outside of the South entrance of Zion National Park. The Gallery House was designed by famed architect Steven Roth and is considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in Springdale. The home features the “Parkitecture” style that is indigenous to the American national park system. The exterior of the home is built from natural sandstone that was quarried from the surrounding area.
Join me on this adventure
What you receive:
- 5 days and 4 nights in this magical space
- Yoga, meditation, and breath work daily
- Sessions of journaling, intention setting, and visualizations prepared specifically for you
- All meals included – deliciously created by a registered dietitian and phenomenal cook (Amelia Noel, RDN)
- Cozy evening fires (s’mores and treats provided)
- Group hikes through the magnificent Zion National Park and the surrounding area
- Free time for relaxing by the pool, exploring on your own, or simply creating connection with yourself, nature, and others
- Goodie bags with mindful and intentional gifts, journals, and content to use during the retreat
- A once in a lifetime experience and opportunity for growth!
What is NOT included:
- Transportation to and from (I will offer a shuttle from the airport for a small fee and there will be limited spots available. Otherwise- carpooling will be encouraged)
- Any extra shopping or exploring on your own
- Snacks or alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
The home contains two brand new full kitchens, along with 2 dining tables, 2 island bars, 2 dishwashers, 2 full-size fridge/freezers, 2 range top grills & 2 ovens.
There are two large private patios with grills for outdoor entertaining that overlook The Watchman Mountain and offer views of the spectacular sunsets that make the overhead cliffs glow an iridescent orange. The home has 2 separate washer/dryer sets for your convenience.
(Master bed, private bathroom):BOOKED
$2200 for 1 person, $2600 for 2 people
Spend your week in luxury with this master king bed and private bathroom. Share with a friend or book this room all for yourself.
(1 Queen, private bathroom):BOOKED
$2000 for 1 person, $2400 for 2 people
Enjoy this cozy private bedroom with a queen sized bed and private bathroom attached for your own use!
(1 Queen, shared bathroom):BOOKED
$1800 for 1 person, $2200 for 2 people
This queen sized bed in a private bedroom is perfect for someone looking for a relaxing getaway! Shares an adorable blue bathroom with another bedroom down the hall.
(2 queen, 1 full – top bunk):
Queens (2 available): $1600 for 1 person, $2000 for 2 people
Full: $1500 per bed
This room has two queen beds – one by itself and one as a bottom bunk – and one full bed as the top bunk! Pair up in these beds or reserve one for yourself!
(4 full beds):BOOKED
Full (4 BOOKED): $1500 per bed
Come with a group or make new friends! This room is great for the retreater looking to spend less money, and create more bonds. It has two bunkbeds made up of four full beds and shares a bathroom with another room.
(1 queen, 3 full):
Queen: $1600 for 1 person, $2000 for 2 people
Full (1 available, 2 booked): $1500 per bed
This bedroom has all of the options! Enjoy this bunk room with 4 beds (2 beds at floor level: 1 queen sized bed & the other a full size bed + 2 full-size bunks above the other 2 beds).
Reserve your spot
A non-refundable deposit of $400 reserves your space on this retreat. The full amount is due by August 1st, 2020.
If you would like to pay in full immediately, please email me and I will send you a link to do so!
Cash, check, paypal, or credit cards are accepted!
Payment plans are available.
As we approach the retreat we will have opportunities to connect virtually as a group to coordinate flights, carpool, share rental cars, and get to know each other!
Spaces are limited and will fill quickly.
If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please reach out!
Zion Retreat Deposit
$400 non-refundable deposit for Zion Yoga & Hiking Retreat. Please email with desired bed/room.
OR Credit Card Payment
$400 non-refundable deposit to save your space on this amazing Zion National Park Yoga & Hiking Retreat!