“So the word wild here is not used in it’s modern pejorative sense, meaning out of control, but in it’s original sense, which means to live a natural life, one in which the creature has innate integrity and healthy boundaries.”-Clarissa Pinkola Estés
I am a soul, striving for authenticity, vulnerability, and working towards my rawest and most wild self. On my site, I am simply striving for a safe space that is filled with the goodness and reality of life.
2020 Retreats Coming Soon
Yoga continues to save me every day. It grounds me, creates meaningful relationships, brings stillness, promotes relief in depression and anxiety. My practice is continuously growing and changing, and for that I am grateful.
Studio manager of CorePower Yoga Charleston
CorePower Yoga Charleston
Monday: 9:30 am – YS
5:30 pm – C2
Wednesday: 6:00 pm – YS
Thursday : 9:30 am – C2
Friday: 5:45 am – 45 min Yoga Sculpt
CorePower Yoga – HPF, Yoga Sculpt, Power, and CoreRestore intensive trainings – 2019
200hr Yoga Teacher Certification – Barefoot Yoga Studio – 2018
Wilderness First Aid – WMA -2016
Private Yoga Session
60 minutes for $85
These sessions may be to:
- work on grounding and creating a foundation (basics)
- incorporate meditation and mindfulness into your practice
- add an element to an event (bachelorette party, team-bonding workshop, business retreat)
- grow in your own practice; whether physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual
- introduce a friend or family member to yoga through an intimate experience
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Email to discuss pricing and dates!